Two Spot Goby

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6543224#post6543224 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chrisdaphish
you think 2 in a 20 gallon tank would be too much? i have about 35 lbs of live rock and an aquac remora... and theres no other fish in there right now.. only coral...

I wasn't really referring to the sand bed size, and keeping them alive just with that. I was going on the assumption that they will take prepared foods eventually :D . I just meant that a 20g could be small for fish that need constant feedings (water quality issues), but now you mention the aquaC remora, I think you'll be fine...just keep up the water changes too. Good luck with them, if you decide to go for it :thumbsup:

PS - You might want to do a search, but I believe black worms are FW, and don't carry proper nutritional value for marine fish long term.

hth

haha thanks for the encouragement guys i think i really might... but it just sounds like everyone else has had problems with them.. haha still deciding tho.. ill let u guys know=)

Back