Uploading photos

snake1

Premium Member
Is there another site to use besides photobucket to upload a full picture in a thread or post instead of a small thumbnail you have to open .....photobucket is constantly showing me fake viruses or I won a free I phone or my phone is hacked pop ups and I want to upload some photos .thanks in advance....

Get adblock and you can use tiny pic, imgur, postimage, or photobox.

If you get adblock you can use any..I think RC blocks a few of them for reasons unknown to me.

Last edited:
If you have Android you get Google photo for free, which is great for sharing. That is what I use and have for years, which was Picasa before.

Get adblock and you can use tiny pic, imgur, postimage, or photobox.

If you get adblock you can use any..I think RC blocks a few of them for reasons unknown to me.
Thanks Tony I will look into those options ....

If you have Android you get Google photo for free, which is great for sharing. That is what I use and have for years, which was Picasa before.
Thanks Manny I forgot I had that already I just never used it .. .the problem is I just put the links up and it's not the pictures only the link . ..the photobucket was nice that it was a nice full picture you didn't have to click or open . it would be nice to find that again .

I meant you can get adblock and still use photobucket if you're getting malicious pop ups like that.

If you're on your phone and use Tapatalk, it'll upload directly.

I upload from my phone but the pictures end up being HUGE on a computer and normal size when viewing Rc on my phone lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back