Walt Disney frags - $40

I assume you're not shipping, I'd take one if you shipped. My brother lives in Redwood City and enjoy the city when I visit.

Hey Mark, are you guys a store or just purely out of your home?

I need to visit you one time for these deals when im around your area!

Hey Mark, are you guys a store or just purely out of your home?

I need to visit you one time for these deals when im around your area!
Hi! We are just an old guy and his kid that love reefing! When my son started reefing, I was appalled at the prices stores were charging. So we started fragging, growing and selling corals for what I think are cheap prices so everybody (including kids) could have cool tanks without spending a fortune. Most everything we have made goes back into our hobby. We now have 6 reefs running (7th reef is 200 gallons and is currently cycling). We have frags of some great corals that we are growing out to make available cheap for hobbyists in the future, Including 3 Homewreckers, ASD Rainbow millie, Pink and Purple Cadilac, Utter and Space Chaos zoas, Jaw Breaker Mushrooms, and lots of different sticks and a bunch of misc. corals - all aqua-cultured right here in Redwood City. A lot of times we also take trades.
Cheers! Mark

Hi! We are just an old guy and his kid that love reefing! When my son started reefing, I was appalled at the prices stores were charging. So we started fragging, growing and selling corals for what I think are cheap prices so everybody (including kids) could have cool tanks without spending a fortune. Most everything we have made goes back into our hobby. We now have 6 reefs running (7th reef is 200 gallons and is currently cycling). We have frags of some great corals that we are growing out to make available cheap for hobbyists in the future, Including 3 Homewreckers, ASD Rainbow millie, Pink and Purple Cadilac, Utter and Space Chaos zoas, Jaw Breaker Mushrooms, and lots of different sticks and a bunch of misc. corals - all aqua-cultured right here in Redwood City. A lot of times we also take trades.
Cheers! Mark

LOVE IT! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers! Mark

I think this is truly amazing! Making the hobby affordable and enjoyable for everyone. When those Space Chaos Zoas are ready I'll be sure to swing by

I think this is truly amazing! Making the hobby affordable and enjoyable for everyone. When those Space Chaos Zoas are ready I'll be sure to swing by
Thanks! We are having a lot of fun and meeting a lot of great fellow reef enthusiasts.
Cheers!

Thanks Mark! Received the WD frag yesterday with no issues. Not only did I receive a nice frag he also compensated my brother for a past transaction with him that he didn't have to do, a real stand up guy...kudos!

49MVZUUl.jpg

Back