wanted a few trimmins for a new setup

justiceprevails

I could not stay out of the hobby any longer. starting back small. 60 g rimless cube. Any one in the S. Tampa area accidentally fragged any corals while cleaning and are willing to share. Green Monti, or any SPS, or more intentionally want to share Rics or Zoes LPS. I am hoping Brian feels up to the BIG BBQ in November (willing to help BTW), in which case I should stay away from the stores and partake in the auction. All dependent on if this is still an on-going tradition. Have not lurked the boards, or meetings for fear of catching THE bug. But I made the mistake of going on Craig's list and here I am .... just what I need ANOTHER hobby.:headwally: Hello everyone, I'm sure there are one or two old timers still here. Obviously Mr., Mrs and chip off the block Postal's (Hope all is well) and many others. looking forward to some meetings. TaTa

I have some branching hammer coral, neon green trumpet and some zoas you can have. Im located in west tampa. Pm me. Ill be back in town next week.

Bob, great to see you back in the hobby!!
The BBQ is on for Brian's in November. We will post full details after the meeting at our house on the 15th.

Haha, the Postals aren't old timers but there are a few of us around still. I think there may be a 20 year minimum to reach the dreaded old timer status.

You're correct of course, My son thinks Bio Balls were the old days - I remember under-gravel filters driven by bubbles with crushed coral substrate and bleached coral skeleton decor. And never dreaming of living growing coral. I'm sure before that they used wooden barrels and water wheel driven air :xlbirthday: , its all relative. great to be back.

Haha, the Postals aren't old timers but there are a few of us around still. I think there may be a 20 year minimum to reach the dreaded old timer status.

Back