WANTED: Canopy Maker.....

hoover86

I was wondering if there is anyone that would be willing to build me a canopy. I've dabbled into the idea of making one of my own, but want to see how much it would be to have one made. I have a 75 gallon tank and I'm looking to upgrade to a retro-fit metal halide setup. If there is anyone that builds them please let me know, I would love to get one made within a month or so when I'm looking to do my upgrade. Thanks everyone! :D

Hi hoover, I have a couple different custom oak canopies for my old 75 that I would be happy to sell. One is a little more "slim" and better for fluorescents and the other is a little taller and built for MH's and fluorescents with the MH's elevated above the fluorescents. It also has a fan hole on each side that fits 4" canopy fans. If you come to the SFAAS meeting tomorrow you can sure check it out.

The canopies from the previous post from Travis don't quite match my stand, so if there is anyone that builds or know who builds canopies I am still interested in getting one, thanks!

Any idea when you'd be able to squeeze me in? I've got my MH's just collecting dust and can't wait to get them over my tank! Just let me know, thanks.

Back