Wanted: Livestock

thompson2224

I am looking to begin filling my tank. Im looking for Monti cap, torch corals, spa LPS and just about any coral really.

I am looking for the following fish:
Oscellaris clowns
Blue tang
Niger Trigger
Royal Gramma
Fairy Wrasse/Melanarus wrasse
Mandarin Goby

Inverts:
Anenome
Cleaner Shrimp
Reef safe starfish
Urchin

Umm, begin filling tank as in the tank has been running for about a year or tank just finished cycling? Also not sure how well you researched your list but you will be feeding the trigger the cleaner shrimp and the Mandarin needs a well established tank since it will be competing for food with the wrasse

Umm, begin filling tank as in the tank has been running for about a year or tank just finished cycling? Also not sure how well you researched your list but you will be feeding the trigger the cleaner shrimp and the Mandarin needs a well established tank since it will be competing for food with the wrasse

Im quite aware. This is not my first tank. The tank is an upgrade from a 3 year old system but I didn't bring my livestock with me

Ok, in that case I have some of what you need, I have a pair of anemones with a hosted male super fancy clown, pair of mandarins, and a royal gramma

Back