Wavysea Wavemaker...

asnatlas

I was looking around and found this... Very interesting looking...

BlueStag posted a thread in the Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment Forum...

New Toy

Here is the link for it on fishsupply.com

LINK

It would be pretty cool if the plumbing was larger. I'm not sure what size it is, but it doesn't look any bigger than 1".

Hey Shawn, I was just doing a search on these so sorry to crash your local forum. I just ordered two, I'll LYK how they work out! If they are as good as they appear, I think it would be some of the best spent $250 out there!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6525485#post6525485 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fliger
Hey Shawn, I was just doing a search on these so sorry to crash your local forum. I just ordered two, I'll LYK how they work out! If they are as good as they appear, I think it would be some of the best spent $250 out there!

Cool, keep us updated on them, I am interested to hear...

I'm kinda interested in these. If I can hook up a penductor to the ends and they can handle the pressure of my Iwaki 100RLT I think I might pick up two for my return pump.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6504229#post6504229 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cward
It would be pretty cool if the plumbing was larger. I'm not sure what size it is, but it doesn't look any bigger than 1".

I think it's 1" in and 3/4" out. I agree. A 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" plumbing would be much better.

Aquarium Specialty has these onsale for $222 in white and black.

I just got off the phone with scott again, I know someone in Columbus just bought a couple. :D

I've got one coming.

I'm going to see how it works with a penductor. If it works good I'll be adding a second.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6538702#post6538702 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mantis
Taco, I want to hear all about it when you get it running.

Same... Maybe looking for two for my 600gal...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6541205#post6541205 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by asnatlas
Same... Maybe looking for two for my 600gal...

You have a 600 gallon??:confused:

:lol:

You should just change your screen name from asnatlas to "I own a 600g tank". :D
Would save you a lot of typing. :lol:

BTW, Have you sent those Tunze holders my way yet?
Just an FYI but I'll be gone all next week, incase you get in a hurry...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6541465#post6541465 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Treg
BTW, Have you sent those Tunze holders my way yet?
Just an FYI but I'll be gone all next week, incase you get in a hurry...

I am not in a hurry... I have not gotten alot done :( I am waiting on a few things from rvitko (Roger) and once I get those I will be shipping out the black clips to you as well as a few others...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6541465#post6541465 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Treg
You should just change your screen name from asnatlas to "I own a 600g tank". :D
Would save you a lot of typing. :lol:

:lol: i think i just peed my pants!!!

Very sorry, with my job I have to be descriptive and it just comes second nature nowââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦ When I talk about my tank(s) I like to be specific on which one I am referring to :( I will try to keep it general to just my tank(s)...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6538655#post6538655 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TacoKing

I've got one coming.

I'm going to see how it works with a penductor. If it works good I'll be adding a second.

Sell me your OM! :rolleyes:

Back