wcr march meeting

Here's a few of the corals from our recent order and I will try post more once I get home from work. The one downside about this order was that the SPS frags are really small. But they did come in healthy and had immediate polyp extension. There's a lot of variety and we have a total of 25 pieces! Here's a few pictures and I'll post more when I get home after work.

Some of the SPS frags(too bad they are so small but at least they are healthy)
B46B2B31_zps9eb0862c.jpg

Yellow jacket zoa(I want this!!)
721C9CFB_zps4521a0c7.jpg

VDM zoa
B94AF96B_zpsceedcae2.jpg

Mint green w/ metallic sheen blasto(pic doesn't do it justice)
11596200_zpsd0a1fab0.jpg

Rhodactis mushroom
D84FB07A_zps5fa28eeb.jpg

Favia
23D81D84_zpse5fa67d1.jpg

Still need to take some pictures of the chalices, favias, zoas, acans, and sun coral

Since I was taking pics here is what I'm bringing from my tank
Aqua sd Acan
84FF7EB8_zpsec63be24.jpg

Sparkling lotus
9776B96C_zps12851ba7.jpg

Superman
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/cbrennan4/Snapbucket/992195CA_zpsda36f2ee.jpg

Africcan blue morph(just got these and I really like them)
[IMG]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/cbrennan4/Snapbucket/D483B742_zps1459e395.jpg

Blondie(BBEB)
E8D16505_zps23864423.jpg

AquaSD derrick Rose
45DA4ED2_zps9cc89c9c.jpg

Spiderman
D9EA043E_zps843fa2e2.jpg

Blue Oasis
1876A8A8_zps9b538c1f.jpg

Rainbow
6661FA69_zps9c7233b0.jpg

also bringing the purple/green yuma and maybe a few more zoas:)

Last edited:
Nice =).. Is the rhodactis orange and blue/green (sunset rhodactis) ? If so those are the same ones I have I'll be bringing one or 2 also. Sps look nice even though they are small.. Hope I can get a piece or 2 this time =)..

Update on what I'm bringing...7 head frogspawn, 15+ head of Merletti blastomussa, a nice piece of lokii Hollywood Stunner chalice, purple stylo, Atlantis pink polyp monti cap, and a wild zoa that if I had to name them would be golden state warriors...

:( I may not be able to make it. My sons first Tball practice is Saturday. I hoping to either come to the end or the beginning depending on the timing. If I can't make it I'll give my stuff to someone so they can bring it to the meet.

Sucks man I'm not gonna be able to make it. I've got a project at work that we are finishing up and I have to play inspector since ours is off on disability.

Gotta love doing a job you hate on a day your not supposed to lol..

Well the frags Will Prob be pretty big by the next meeting =).

I don't know if I'll be able to make it also. That's why I haven't been posting here. BAR meet, Diablo and now this.... But I may have a game plane which I'd be able to go but for a limited time. I'll take my daughter to the fish store just to get her out of the house :) I'm 70% certain it would work unless the wife has something planned. If that were the case I'd send frags with Carlos.

Yes, that was my other thought, but I totally understand we already have corals coming and people schedules arranged.

I plan to attend.

Thanks for the rain. Tball practice was canceled and in place of a 5pm meeting.

I will be there Saturday if it is still happening.

Back