Weird Algae? id please ?

SCiMMiA

Can you tell me what kind of algae it is, i'm not even sure it is an algea.. ?
The nearest I found could be hair algae but it's not even close to the picture I see of hair algae..

I have attached pictures i hope it works this time !

Arghh ! Pictures does not work !

How can i show picture of my algae since for some reason attaching or posting link doesn't work !

Hmmm, i know how to take picture or how to link them to the forum...

The problems is that no matter what way I choose (add link or attach file) it doesn't show in the post for some reason. Probably i'm not allowed to post pics, but if that is why I can't post pics then i would like to know what I have to do to be able to post pics!

Thanks.

Hello. I hope I'm posting in the place this time. I really need help. I just found this growing on the back of one of my rocks. It's on the back side of the tank and I very rarely ever look back there. But from the size, I'm guessing it's been growing awhile. Had this tank about an yr now. Can anyone ID this plz? Is it harmful?
647dc3c9ec8b4cbe80f4dcff09c9f659.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hmmm, i know how to take picture or how to link them to the forum...

The problems is that no matter what way I choose (add link or attach file) it doesn't show in the post for some reason. Probably i'm not allowed to post pics, but if that is why I can't post pics then i would like to know what I have to do to be able to post pics!

Thanks.

Im not sure if there is a post count limit or not.

However,

THe best way to do it is use photobucket.com It is free, and upload your pictures there, and once they are uploaded cick share, and click in the box that has the img link, it will automatically copy it for you, then just paste it back here in a new post and voila! WE can see it

Back