Weird Anemone

deepboy

I'm not really sure if these are baby Bulb Tip anemone's? My brother inlaw noticed one in his tank and that one became two and then three, One moved on to this galixy coral so I took it and put it in my tank and with in a month they split once into two and one of the two split into two and the other one looks like its going to split to! I thought it was rare for a Anemone to split let alone this often? What makes me beleave that thay are Anemones is that the bigger Anemone that I have had for three years now has never released eggs until I but these in there! Any Idea's on how to remove them off the corel, Are they BTA's are something that I should remove out of the tank all together?

for some reason I cant get the pick from my gallery to post on here! Please go to the gallery and enter deepboy on the search and there you will find a pic under ? and Two baby Anemones.

Helped you out with the pic

76810Picture_40.jpg

Some majano anemone don't divide as easily as others, in my opinion. Since these have, I would eradicate them before they become a Biblical plague.

Thanks for the pic help, These have a darker purple tip that you can see when the Actinics are on, I do have some smaller majano's in my tank but they are green and I never seen there tips form into a bulb like this one does!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6498777#post6498777 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by deepboy
Thanks for the pic help, These have a darker purple tip that you can see when the Actinics are on, I do have some smaller majano's in my tank but they are green and I never seen there tips form into a bulb like this one does!

It is not a BTA so stop getting your hopes up ;)

Back