Welcome All

SantaMonica, I never realized you were from the gulf coast. That's pretty cool, one of the pioneers of reef keeping is from our area.
Guys if y'all don't know who he is, just google ATS SantaMonica.

Hi, I am in Cantonment. I am looking for some Chaeto for my fuge.

Anyone have some extra?

Glad I found you Panhandle reefers!

Sybil

I will need some myself for my new tank before long. I am in Shalimar so close by if you will have any once I'm ready.

Ya for sure. It grows incredibly fast. Mine has some bristle worms and pods in it at well. Just let me know. I am actually about to trim some off in the next couple days while im replacing my sump.

Hey guys, setting up a new tank also. I've been out of the hobby for 3-4 years.

I have a 32gal all in one for sale with stand, if anyone is interested.

I'm going to setup a shallow 60gal, looking for a builder now.

Ya for sure. It grows incredibly fast. Mine has some bristle worms and pods in it at well. Just let me know. I am actually about to trim some off in the next couple days while im replacing my sump.

Hey MacWilliams I am ready for some cheato if the offer still stands to grab some from you. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi all I wanted to introduce myself here. I am active duty Air Force and stationed at Eglin AFB as F-16 avionics tech. I have been obsessed with this hobby since my first saltwater tank in 2008. I am currently rebuilding a 120 SPS dominated reef.

Hey everyone

Hey everyone

Hey I'm glad to see a local forum going on. I have a 90 mixed reef with a 65 sump/fudge underneath it with skimmer and gfo. I also have a in wall 250 aggressive setup with a 75 sump/fuge on it. I am also building arduino systems to act as a reef controller. I'm looking for sps frags also.

I'm located in shalimar if anyone wants to get together .l don't have much in the way of frags right now but should here in about the next 4 months.

Welcome...Shalimar also. I just started a 80 gal shallow tank about 8 months ago. Working on growing some frags also.

Hey I'm glad to see a local forum going on. I have a 90 mixed reef with a 65 sump/fudge underneath it with skimmer and gfo. I also have a in wall 250 aggressive setup with a 75 sump/fuge on it. I am also building arduino systems to act as a reef controller. I'm looking for sps frags also.

I'm located in shalimar if anyone wants to get together .l don't have much in the way of frags right now but should here in about the next 4 months.
Welcome to the group. Glad to have you. I have a 180 that has been up about a year now. I am slowly adding corals as well. I have a few SPS that are doing well so looking to add more.

I am in Shalimar as we'll and would like to see your setup sometime as well.

Hi everyone. I moved to pensacola from St Louis a while back and have finally decided to build another aquarium.. had a few back in STL.. looking forward to being a part of the local reef scene but I have yet to find really any.

Hey I just started a 125 gallon saltwater tank with a 55 gal sump/refugium and I'm looking for cheato and other goodies to put into my refugium. Any local help would be greatly appreciated. I live in Mary Esther

Hey I just started a 125 gallon saltwater tank with a 55 gal sump/refugium and I'm looking for cheato and other goodies to put into my refugium. Any local help would be greatly appreciated. I live in Mary Esther
Check out panhandle reekeepers forum

Back