Went Diving Today!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yt0bXI8w0MI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The real thing!

The real thing!

Well...real live rock is in your future.....

I see very little of 'the real thing' anymore.....is kinda sad as being a diver producer for the last 35 years...the choices now are so limited...and folks these days really have no idea of what real live rock is...or was back in the day....

everything changes.....we are still real!:beer:

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Well the Marine forecast sure spells winter still. Where is Spring Richard lol

469098125f38b80e221663b951138703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be tough to be a live rock diver......LOL.......pretty fugly today !:lolspin:

But is suspect we will be out in a couple of days diving.....march winds bring April showers...April showers bring may flowers....and and many days of good diving!:beer:...and the best live rock on the planet!!

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

If we get rid of those pesky cold fronts and let it settle down so you can see, you will be loaded with Live rock :beer:

I wish I could build a bigger tank so I could get more of your rock!!

I had a tank crash in November and lost all my urchins that arrived on your rock. :(

Ka-BOOM

Ka-BOOM

I wish I could build a bigger tank so I could get more of your rock!!

I had a tank crash in November and lost all my urchins that arrived on your rock. :(

Yup...me too.....second blown motor on Saturday...that makes two 250HP.... four stroke Yamaha's that bit the dust this year...very unusual as I got 15 years out of the last 250......good news is ...have another boat to use!:bounce1:

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Last edited:
Real live rock!

Real live rock!

Was diving again...if you want real live rock shipped under water and alive to to....there is no other source.......been at this for 45 years.....the real thing is here...no where else!:beer:

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Thats awesome, my Dad is coming to get my order tomorrow. Can't wait to get it in my tank and starting fresh again. Pics to come

Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back