What did u get today?

Well, now I know who to go see if I ever want to add BTA's to my anemone collection.
Were there any other types of anmones there?

Very nice looking stuff Roger. How were the prices compared to local stores? I had issues with my AC again this weekend and could not go. I really wanted to go this one, but my luck got in the way again.

I got a couple montis i did not have, pink digitata, neon green poci and some interesting favia.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Very nice looking stuff Roger. How were the prices compared to local stores? I had issues with my AC again this weekend and could not go. I really wanted to go this one, but my luck got in the way again.

For what I got prices were great!!! I only got the nem and one monti from the show. The rest I got from Faois. Faois also had great prices cause all livestock was 20% odd still!!!

I got a couple montis i did not have, pink digitata, neon green poci and some interesting favia.

Nice post some pics. The guy that had all the pink digi was pretty rude to me so I didn't buy from him. Even though he had some very nice acropora I liked. Trying to get him to give prices for each coral I may have been interested in was a pain in the butt. I liked everything. Matt was also going to buy a couple digi from him but passed because of his attitude. Hope u had a better experience with him.

Roger

I think my fav piece I got is the dayglo nem. I looked this morning and it moved under the rock work��. I hope it will stretch enough to be seen in the front when the lights come on.

I think my fav piece I got is the dayglo nem. I looked this morning and it moved under the rock work��. I hope it will stretch enough to be seen in the front when the lights come on.

Just needs time to adjust to new lighting. It should cone out eventually.

Ya he was not the most friendly but he had nice coral. I wish more of the vendors would have prices listed.

I bought 3.....Like Roger said I would have bought more from the one guy but he was a Azz....Like we was putting him out for asking prices...

Attachments

• 6e3251c0-b3da-418b-94a4-b49e402710c1.jpg
    6e3251c0-b3da-418b-94a4-b49e402710c1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9aa07f0c-70e2-46f4-ad61-1946b4262fec.jpg
    9aa07f0c-70e2-46f4-ad61-1946b4262fec.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 86f8ed24-a526-4579-a273-63d28ecf27c1.jpg
    86f8ed24-a526-4579-a273-63d28ecf27c1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
Roger I got a dayglo aswell! I couldn't pass it up at that great of a price and he threw in a frag for me aswell ! It's beautiful ! since getting it in my tank on Saturday woke this morning to my two snowcasso's wiggling in and out of it! Less than 48 hours they hosted ! I'll have to post some pictures soon! Though it would have taken longer

Roger I got a dayglo aswell! I couldn't pass it up at that great of a price and he threw in a frag for me aswell ! It's beautiful ! since getting it in my tank on Saturday woke this morning to my two **name removed because of legal threat from trademark holder**'s wiggling in and out of it! Less than 48 hours they hosted ! I'll have to post some pictures soon! Though it would have taken longer

That's awesome. Please post pic. Yes I paid more for 1 reg nem. So I thought was a steal. Nice job on extra frag! I bought early so no extra frag :(

Back