What do you feed your corals and zoos with?

Crit21

Other than mineral supplements, what do you feed your SPS, LPS and zooanthids with? Avs21 says he has had great success with oyster eggs and Cyclop eeze. I'm wondering if anyone has had good or bad experiences with anything else?

Most of my feeding comes from the fish left-overs. I feed my fish well, I think it helps with their health (no skinny fish here). I do feed some cyclop-eeze about 3 times a week.

For those who have a preference, did you notice any significant difference once you started using it?

Cyclopeeze and recently started oyster eggs. I feed in the morning before I go to work when the lights are off. Polyp extension is in its max when the lights are off.

Russ,

have you ever fed with the lights on and noticed whether the polyps extend in response to the feeding?

My corals do the best when I don't feed them at all. Light, love and fish waste are the keys...in the case of SPS, intense light and love only...

Has anyone noticed a visible difference in growth or apparent health or color with oyster eggs and cyclopeeze?

Back