What do you guys feed your fish?

Home made food. Nori, clams, shrimp, mussels, squid, aminos broccoli, carrot.... I think that's it. Usually add a bag of pe mysis too.

Before I moved to Florida I used to feed my fish live blackworms only, but I do not have the space in my house here to have a setup to keep them alive. I am currently starting to feed frozen (not freeze dried) blackworms.

I think I am also gonna try the LRS Reef Freenzy, I am assuming the two major stores in the area sell it, right?

Where do you find the frozen blackworms?

Use to feed rods but I feel like their quality went down a bit. Started using LRS, and also TDO by APBreed.

Blackworm keeper: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2500911&highlight=airlifter

That's my crude first time attempt. I improved on it in later designs by using hot glue instead of silicone. I also replaced the mesh / gutter guard with straight mesh.

I had some troubles with mosquitoes getting into the house and laying eggs in that thing - causing two months of mosquitoes flying around the entire house.

I bought one batch of live blackworms from the california blackworm company - 3/4 of a pound lasted 3-4 months.

Back