What gives?

tom obrecht

So I finally got my hands on a Trident about 8 months ago which was no easy task to begin with. Had to purchase an Apex base unit which I needed to run the Trident. I made to plunge to dive into automation simply because I don't enjoy testing regularly and this was a way to avoid doing so. I made to commitment to your company for a product that since has made it difficult to continue to perform due to lack of reagent production! NO ONE online or local can get their hands on Trident reagents. I realize the pandemic issues but this was going on before shutdowns began. All other companies are able to keep their products on the shelves and able to ship out through online vendors why can't you? Don't offer a product if you can't carry through with decent service! I've been a long time reefer and have been burned many times through the years and now your on that list. Very frustrating!

Same sentiments here, Tom. Not only that, but the length these reagents last has to have been deliberately misleading to consumers. I'm getting nowhere near advertised time out of the bottles even at "minimum" settings, as is everyone else from the sounds of it. Shut mine down already, probably going to be selling. At the price point, its utterly ridiculous.

Back