what is a bounce mushroom?

what is a bounce mushroom?

Bounce mushroom is lineaged to WWC... There's other similar bubble mushrooms like the PZ Godspawn but the bounce shroom comes from WWC... I have both and they're pretty similar... But the bounce has a higher price tag...

Bounce mushroom is lineaged to WWC... There's other similar bubble mushrooms like the PZ Godspawn but the bounce shroom comes from WWC... I have both and they're pretty similar... But the bounce has a higher price tag...

someone is the bounce whisperer.. lol

Does anybody keep them? They look hard to keep. Do they melt like Rics?

Very hardy shrooms for me... Very easy to keep from my experience...
u3eje9y2.jpg

e7a7egy2.jpg

i have a friend who had them in his tank for a while and it all started from 2 polyps and now he has more than 11 polyps. When I showed him the price at Jason fox website he was laughing. He told me that he'll give me 1 frag. This kind of mushroom is very rare and he bought it about 3 - 4 years ago. I personally never seen them anymore at LFS

It's an overpriced brown mushroom that has some orange on it, not to be confused with a cheap neon orange mushroom that has no brown on it. I guess it's the huge amount of brown that makes it so desirable.

It's an overpriced brown mushroom that has some orange on it, not to be confused with a cheap neon orange mushroom that has no brown on it. I guess it's the huge amount of brown that makes it so desirable.

Never seen one with brown. I saw a few at MACNA recently and they were quite spectacular. World wide corals had one going for 1k that sold pretty quickly on the first day. Mushroom body is predominately blue with some other colors mixed in. It has all sorts of yellow/orange bubbles on top of the mushroom.

Man, salty marketers must be retired ad execs. These things look like warts to me. But I guess "Warts Mushrooms" won't sell as big as "bounce" shrooms. Would PopWarts work?

Back