what salt

good deal!

good deal!

A quick look at half a dozen seawater salt mix mixes at Froogle finds that Petsmart’s 160-gallon mix of Synthetic Sea Salt for $32 without shipping is hard to beat. That is $.20 per gallon!
The next closest deal is the new Life Oceanic, in Apollo Beach (no, I did not call everybody in Tampa), for their Red Sea Coral, 175-gallons at $43, or $.25 per gallon.

The average is 64 gallons for $17, or $.39 without shipping, which can easily add $20 to 50 to the price â€"œ doubling the cost per gallon.

since i already have plenty of buckets i just spend the extra penny a gallon and buy from john to support the local fish nazi. instant ocean's bucket is easy to seal well but having the mix in 4 seperate bags is still nice.

I've never bought a whole 160g bucket. But you can go to petsmart.com. they have it for $31.00 for IO. Then take that into the store and they will match the price. plus tax of course.

who is the John that has salt for an extra penny per gallon, where is he located, what are his hours?

Back