What should I feed my brittle starfish?

Thanks Patrick!

I just placed this order which will arrive Thursday.

Mixandmatch Bristleworms,wondermud,6nerite,6littorinid,6microhermits,25reefamphipods,podflakes,podmat,livesandactivator
SUPERaddon Reefplankton,25ReefAmphipods,6mamamiaworms,6ministars,corallinealgaeboosterset

Surfzone live sand activator plus

6 Mama mia worms

6 Baby bristle worms

PLUS: 6 Free MiniStars

PLUS: 2 Free Corals (our choice)

I got my first order from IndoPacific SeaFarm more than 20years ago. To view different things required shining light thru bag against a black background for one bag and then putting light on back of bag while looking from the front for a different critter. I was surprised by my wife walking into our closet with me in the dark by myself with a flashlight. My soul mate was very understanding with my addiction.

I got my first order from IndoPacific SeaFarm more than 20years ago. To view different things required shining light thru bag against a black background for one bag and then putting light on back of bag while looking from the front for a different critter. I was surprised by my wife walking into our closet with me in the dark by myself with a flashlight. My soul mate was very understanding with my addiction.

Me too Patrick. Some time in 1999. Damn I'm getting old ?‍♂️

Back