what to get??

fedukeford

my parents said if i could get 92+ in all subjects this semester( i did!!) they would buy me a coral, or help buy a aqua C remora for my 55 gallon reef, the only other filtration i have is a emperor 440, so what would you guys get?? if i get a coral it would be the nano polyp pack from live aquaria

i would probably get the aqua c just because of the benifits it will do to your system, if u dont have a skimmer yet. plus the skimmer wont die on u

I have that skimmer body. That's the one that I was trying to fix because it was cracked. I have it all set up and bought a maxi jet 1200 to run it. As soon as I figure out how to fit the tubing to the powerhead intake, I will let you know how it is. I'll probably do it tonight.
People said good things about it. ... as far as that nano pack from liveaquaria. I think you could get more stuff for cheaper. I really like aquaticisland.com's prices. Make sure you tell them to put a heatpack in it though.

yeah if your going to the 125 then you dont want to get any of those skimmers, get one that is rated for more than your tank size

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6819116#post6819116 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by silkchaos
Aren't you giong to a 125 shortly?
we already have a 125 and the stand built, but its gonna be a whole new tank, im keeping my 55 in my room, and the 125 is gonna be in the family room, for the 125 we are getting a ASM G4+ of G4X, i just orderd a amiracle mini quad skimmer for $100

thanks, istead of starting a new thread , my kenya tree just let off about 5 more small trees, all are around 3/4-1 2/4 inches, $3-5, i wont ship, anyobne interested?

You'll find the mini quad to be a great skimmer. It's been running on both my coral packed 75 gallon tanks with great results. Why buy from Live aquaria when you can get all the corals they offer and then some right here in the So. Tier. Just ask your local friendly reefers and save a reef.

Back