When did Blastos get so damn expensive?

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
I remember back in the old daysšŸ˜‰. You could pic up a small Blasto colony for around $20. Now Iā€™m seeing small frags for $300 and morešŸ˜³

Just depends on coloration. Iā€™ve seen small ā€œcoloniesā€ (read large frags) of purple for $50/$60 at some live sales. But if you want anything with color or the larger polyps (I think B. Wellsi) they tend to hit premium prices

Just depends on coloration. Iā€™ve seen small ā€œcoloniesā€ (read large frags) of purple for $50/$60 at some live sales. But if you want anything with color or the larger polyps (I think B. Wellsi) they tend to hit premium prices
Yeah, I remember (prior to 9/11) being in Detroit for work. On the day I was returning, I stopped by Tropicorium on the way to the airport. I got a nice red B. Wellsi frag for about $10. I also got about a dozen good size Acro frags for $10-20 each. I was able to take them all on the plane with me in an insulated box.

Yeah, I remember (prior to 9/11) being in Detroit for work. On the day I was returning, I stopped by Tropicorium on the way to the airport. I got a nice red B. Wellsi frag for about $10. I also got about a dozen good size Acro frags for $10-20 each. I was able to take them all on the plane with me in an insulated box.
Crap, just realized Iā€™m starting to sound like @Paul B šŸ˜‚

Oops, just realized I had a typo. Shouldnā€™t be $300 above, should have been more than $100 for a frag. Stupid phonešŸ˜‰

Back