Where are the threads?

TheSacrifice

I've been gone for awhile. Just getting back into the game and logged into RC to see what was up locally. Am I missing something or has entire SLASH forum been cleaned out?

I've been gone for awhile. Just getting back into the game and logged into RC to see what was up locally. Am I missing something or has entire SLASH forum been cleaned out?
Same here... I was wondering the same thing??

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

There's a SLASH forum on R2R that's seeing a bit more activity these days. And there's a FB group too, that seems semi active.

Sent from my Surface Duo 2 using Tapatalk

The traffic died so much here that we've been posting elsewhere.

Where is elsewhere?

There's a SLASH forum on clay-boa that's seeing a bit more activity these days. And there's a FB group too, that seems semi active.

P.S. I had to log in from the browser (vs. Tapatalk), and then sign in again three more times during the process of making this reply. So that might be part of the issue. :headwally:

There's a SLASH forum on clay-boa that's seeing a bit more activity these days. And there's a FB group too, that seems semi active.

Ah, I see. Someone edited my reply after I posted it. Thanks admins... Apparently you will have to message me directly if you want an uncensored answer.

Back