where is everyone

I'm still here... about the only one though. Dwayne checks in once in a while, says there's not much left in his tank:(

How are you? Is your tank still running?

My 120 is in decent shape, working on building some LEDs right now, gonna have 96 in total, I have 48 of them up and running, not installed though. I'm back to work after 5 months off for shoulder surgery and don't have as much time on my hands right now, but I need to finish them up!

Tim

Still running don't have much time anymore with work.sorry to see everyone gone.glad to here from u tim

I'm still here too!!! I have the 125g yet, and am actually considering selling it. I think I may be moving in the near future and really don't want to move the tank again. I am working 7 days a week, going to college two days, working two part-time jobs, and taking care of 5 1/2 acres...I just don't have time to devote to it like I would like. Will let you know when/if I decide to sell. Lots of stuff in there!!

I am still here in Tiffin.
I have my 150g shallow mixed reef and a 24g nano
Not much time for either of them.
Business has picked up a little in the Boarding/Grooming kennel and I started
working second shift at a factory in Carey. Lots of O.T. there.
Does not leave much time to mow the lawn or take care of the garden/flower beds.

Nice to hear from everyone, once in a while.
Chuck

I'm here I'm here :)

Ran into scooter guitar on another forum (totally unrelated to SW) a few weeks ago.

Back