where r u?

bobbyjeb

Been looking at alot of pics here. I understand alot has to be done to get the pretty pics. Alot of not so pretty plumbing, hidden behind walls, under cabinets and floors. I study the design but it is over powering. I haven't given up, but there is a learning curve here I wish I could speed up.
Still, I am looking for a club close to Athens, tn. This Chattanogga clubs seems to be the closest, but i can't find any info on location, meetings, or anything. Just found this one post about the swap meet. Wanted to go but the timing, and distance was not good for me right now.

I have a 65-70gal saltwater starter tank. live rock, good, not great lights, and a protein skimmer. Got past the diatom issue, getting my water from walmart now. Been set up for about 4 weeks. .....now what?

Have your levels gone back down to zero? After your Nitrates and everything else go down, you are ready to add fish. I wouldn't add any corals until your calcium and magnesium levels are up. Start adding fish slowly, so that you do not overload your biological filtration.

Back