where to buy clams

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8116774#post8116774 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by capefear
clamsdirect.com is by far the best place for clams :)
Unfortunately, over the past 3 months or so since I heard this place, I've never seen a single clam in stock. --Only pictures with a "SOLD" lable on them!

Barry's clams sell fast if that is any indication as to the quality of the clams.

As a previous customer - their clams and customer service is top notch.

You cannot go wrong with Clams Direct!

No doubt about the quality of Barry's clams. However, as Doog mentions, he has been without clams for a while though.

Sorry not to be able to offer other suggestions, I've only used Barry in the past. Keep searching, as I recall there are other vendors who also offer beautiful clams...or wait for Barry to restock. I believe you can suscribe to his mailing list, so you will know exactly when he's got clams available.

Omar

i spoke with Barry on the phone and he was on vacaition in the middle of august and the supplier that he deals with has not gotten any clams that he would sell to his customers, they pride themselves on stocking healthy and colorful clams. they do not buy clams just to buy clams. hopefully they will have some in this week but Barry will be in houston at MACNA as one of the speakers. i just wish i was able to go see Barrys lecture.

I have never used clams direct but have bought from live aquaria, and I am satisfied with the clams I have received from them. Only had one that died, and of course I received great customer service as usual. I think I have purchased a total of six clams from them. Yes I still have all but the one that died. So that might be another place for you to look for clams.

Barry just put up some new clams for sale.

Mind you Clamsdirect is about quality and customer service, not just selling clams to sell clams to make a few clams.

JMO

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8151838#post8151838 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by raddogz
Barry just put up some new clams for sale.

Mind you Clamsdirect is about quality and customer service, not just selling clams to sell clams to make a few clams.

JMO
Not yet is no clams for sale at Clamsdirect as of tonight.

look at what i just picked up from Barry... i should get them tomorrow...

t_2309.jpg

t_2319.jpg

Ah, so you were the one...Nice clams enjoy them.

No you didn't beat me out, í was just curios about that first one. Interesting coloration indeed.

Omar

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8173193#post8173193 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Omar H
Ah, so you were the one...Nice clams enjoy them.

No you didn't beat me out, í was just curios about that first one. Interesting coloration indeed.

Omar

lol yup.. they are acclimating as i type...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8177946#post8177946 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Unarce
Nice pick up! It's very squamosa-ish. Like a hybrid.

yup its a beauty...

Wow just got a call from Barry.. he wanted to make sure everything was fine.. Nice CS....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8181673#post8181673 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
Wow just got a call from Barry.. he wanted to make sure everything was fine.. Nice CS....
Yes i order from him before excellent CS.
I look at the maximas man they are so small 1 1/2 " most of them . My Tunzes will blow those little clam away i will never find them in my tank. :lol:

Back