Where to get foam board?

You want it that thick? I have used foam insulation board. Home Depot sells it in 4'x8' sections for cheap. It's either 1/2" or 3/4" thick. Heck, even something like a yoga mat would work if on hardwood or tile floors.

I think I have a 2x2 (3/4 inch thick) sheet that you can have. I'm in SSF. PM me if you are interested.

Najluni15 - I might check other HD's but I didn't have much luck at the Daly City locations. A yoga mat is pretty creative and might be my last resort.

bee505 - Sent you a PM

Thanks for everyone's replies

I got mine from Hobby Lobby in concord beside guitar center. Theyre in the section where you find stuff for making signs. I think mine are only 1/2 inch thick but they have a lot there.
Back when i was looking which was about 8 months ago, i found some of the pink ones in home depotm theyre 2 inch thick tho and either 1x1 or 2x2... cant remember for sure.

Just FYI for others who may be looking, try the Pro Shop in Daly City, just across the street and down a bit from the "non-pro" home depot, they typically have insulation beyond the fiberglass stuff.

Back