Which sand brand is preferred?

Following......I am interested to know as well...I'm about to start a 40 breeder n wanna do sand....between either figi pink or special grade

I'm partial to carribsea's special grade. It is small enough for wrasses, but large enough that it doesn't get blown around in a tank that has a lot of flow.

For my new system I went with carbseas Hawaiian black sand because I wanted a contrast against the white stand.

I just started a tank with special grade. 5 ft with mp40s at 60% and no sand storms. I notice that I have to readjust it every now and then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with tropic eden reef flakes? Also interested in black, but read mixed reviews that scared me off....

I ordered min from Marco Rocks. The grain size is good and it's a nice white color. If you need more than 40-50 pounds their price is hard to beat.

Very happy with the Caribsea Special Grade. Tons of flow in a really shallow tank and it's stays in place pretty good.

Anyone have experience with tropic eden reef flakes? Also interested in black, but read mixed reviews that scared me off....

That's good stuff unless you want sand. You might want to look at mine if your not looking for fine sand. As live as it gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back