Which store has the absolute cheapest prices for saltwater livestok and corals?

smoney

Which store has the absolute cheapest prices for saltwater livestok and corals in the Los Angelses area?

Kind of a bad question. On any given day, any store can have a sale, new shipment, etc... I would think that you would be more interested in "quality" livestock.

Not necessarily a bad question. Some places have cheap stuff all the time, Im not talking like a sale, but in general cheap for the hobby. You may think since they are so cheap its less quality, but not always the case.

Ok, let me kind of clear it up a bit. I do buy quality corals and livestock. But alot of these cheap places have some good things, such as 5 dollar zoo frags, 99 cent snails, and certain fish for like half the regular price.

So, does anyone know any cheap places?

Aquatic Outlet in Inglewood has sales all the time. You gotta get a "membership" and bring in their flyer from the website or snail-mail to get most of the deals. You can play their game and get a decent deal at times.

I know about Aquatic Outlet, I got a Tasslefish for $15 at Aquatic Outlet. They forgot to count it as a net item, and told me that, and I was like hell yeah I scored.

Aquatic outlet is close to LAX (inglewood), but you gotta play their game with "membership" etc.

Join a club, get to know some folks in the industry, and you will be amazed at what you will run across for next to nothing.

MASLAC is an excellent club to join if you are anywhere in the LA area.
MASVC is an excellent club to join if you are north of LA (shameless plug).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6908835#post6908835 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by d0cdave
Aquatic outlet is close to LAX (inglewood), but you gotta play their game with "membership" etc.

Join a club, get to know some folks in the industry, and you will be amazed at what you will run across for next to nothing.

MASLAC is an excellent club to join if you are anywhere in the LA area.
MASVC is an excellent club to join if you are north of LA (shameless plug).

Whats the MASCV? I am in North LA, is it the Ventura one?

Yeah... you are probably better off joining MASLAC if you are in North L.A.

MASVC meets at Carrows in Camarillo on the first Thursday of the month.

The next MASLAC meeting will be on April 8th at the Salad's Galore in Encino.

Encino is probably closer to you than Camarillo :)

Back