Who has nice BTA for sale

Rainer,

Did you get in touch with Linda ?

She deals with the BTA's, She propagates them and everything :)

Last I knew and saw, she had some very nice RBTA's....

Keith,

thank you very much! That helps!

Linda,

do you have any BTA you would like to sell?

(Keith, does Linda still visit this CDMAS?)

Howdy,

nice to see you around!

Do you remember what he wanted (Eddies) for the BTA?

Keith, I will try to leave her an e-mail - didn't know the switch of forums occurred,

thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10162870#post10162870 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rainer Feyer
Howdy,

nice to see you around!

Do you remember what he wanted (Eddies) for the BTA?

Keith, I will try to leave her an e-mail - didn't know the switch of forums occurred,

thanks

I sent her a PM last night Rainer, mentioned you were asking about BTA's over here on CDMAS...

Weither she comes over or not I dunno...... :confused:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10163994#post10163994 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rainer Feyer
Great!!!!! Thank you!

How are the tanks doing? How is 'Food Making' doing? How is life?

:p

Havent dont any food making, just used the rest of my food up last night, So I should probably do it soon, feeding one food with everything in it, is ALOT easier then then 10 foods mixing them up etc... haha !!!

Life is life... Workers comp is so slow with stuff for my back, I feel like I'm never gonna get better, have a court hearing the 27th for it, so hopefully the judge will put some sense to the insurance company so I can get my life moving forward again :(

If I never got hurt, I'd have my own house right now, My girlfriend and I were gonna buy my grandparents house but since I'm out of work theres no way I could be able to make a house payment !!!

That alone is so depressing :eek: I'm trying to keep my head up though... :p

Eddies wanted $34.99 I think. Would have to call them and see what they have. They get thier shipments on Tues-wed.

I have a BTA for you Rainer. I will have to figure out a way to get one up to you. Also, if you want, I will give you my aiptasia collection. The sick fish are taking up most of my time these days.

lmk,

Linda

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10174031#post10174031 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Linda C.
I have a BTA for you Rainer. I will have to figure out a way to get one up to you. Also, if you want, I will give you my aiptasia collection. The sick fish are taking up most of my time these days.

Back