Who is coming to the meeting?

Sorry, Mel, I have to miss another one. Have a conference at Maryville College Friday and Saturday. Maybe someday I can come to another meeting...and dream of having a healthy, colorful tank again....:rolleyes:

i wish i could come. im in slidell LA. (just outside new orleans) until next sat. if anybody needs anything from down here let me know. i will be at the next meeting though.
yall have fun, see you at the next one.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6963984#post6963984 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skwirl
i wish i could come. im in slidell LA. (just outside new orleans) until next sat. if anybody needs anything from down here let me know. i will be at the next meeting though.
yall have fun, see you at the next one.
Wow. I was down there last year a few weeks after Katrina came through (left a day early to avoid Rita). Have they straightened out things yet? The area I was in most of the week had been 6 feet under water and was a mess.

Hi guys, So I am not a vegetarian but I don't eat cows or pigs. You don't need to make special considerations for me, but it would be nice to know (at the meeting) if things have hidden bacon or something like that. Anyone remember Eddie's beans? Nothing hidden about that bacon! hah hah. Too bad Eddie that you can't make it!

Kevin, could you bring potato salad? If you make northern style, that will be fine I am sure. It's super easy for me to pick up chips and dip for everyone, so if that could be left up to me that would be great! If not, I totally understand. No biggie if you have your heart set on chips.

Jan...too bad girl! The next one will probably be the third saturday in may, so check out your schedule now! hah hah.

Skwirl...maybe you can make it to the next one!

Chris...okey dokey. He's welcome to come or not, up to him!

Zack...you are taunting me with the potato salad once again. Shame on you.

(Sorry for the hijack...) We were in Gulfport for Christmas and it still looked like a war zone. They got hit pretty bad, too, but not as bad as Waveland and Slidell. Very few standing structures and a lot of concrete piles everywhere. Jenn's parents live on the high side of the railroad tracks. They got lucky...

I'll take on the potato salad. I was just suggesting the chips because I was pretty much at a loss after that. I don't know if mine will be as good as Zack's, but hopefully it will suffice. :)

It's looking like I may be able to make it. If I do, I'll bring some beer. A picnic with out beer is unAmerican IMO.

Any thoughts on pasta or macaroni salad? I could do either one or just bring anything else you might need for the Hamburgers and hot dogs Mel.

Back