Who wants a new tank project for the Memorial Weekend? 750g 90g 140g

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Guys,

I want to clear some of the spare tanks I have out of the yard. Looking for reasonable offers. Reasonable means a great deal for you, but don't offer me $20 and some coupons from Blockbuster video.

Since sales posts require a price - $1250 gets you all 3 of the listed tanks. But you don't have to take all 3 just make a reasonable offer for the tank you want.

Tank 1 - 750g Starfire Peninsula (Dissassembled) - Brand New tank - Assembled and then dissassembled without ever having water in it - 120x48x30. Drilled with center plumbing and dual overflow boxes. All panels were clean when the tank was broken down and been sitting in a protected storage container.

Tank 2 - 90g Cube - 28.5x29x28.5 - Glass - Black Back - Center Mounted Overflow on Back - Comes with a brand new 34" tall steel tube stand covered in white Rhino-liner. Also have a sump that fits inside the stand.

Tank 3 - Frag tank 72x36x14 Glass - This is a 'well' use glass frag tank. Has a 2" Bulkhead on each 36" wide end of the tank.

The 750g panels are heavy. The Bottom Panel is close to 1000lbs alone. If you want it have the muscle and some vacuum handles to lift and move it.

Located in Encino - Where the 405/101 cross -

Dave B

Back