Who's coming to the NVR swap in May

I can't wait for this i have jestersix bringing me a custom rock scape for my new display tank...someone please remind me not to get damsels to start my tank lol thank you

Just a bump to the top and who is planning on going from the santa Rosa area let's set up a car pool. Btw it is next Saturday

Hey guys. Just wanted to recommend going to this swap. If you haven't been to one this is probably the best swap in NorCal. Largest selection of prizes and the most vendors I have seen going to a swap event! Just ask any members that went to a NVR swap. For newbies, you come home with anywhere from 15-20 frags. They are common items but that's the great thing about the swap. Then you have the highend collectors that a majority go into the ultra round then pick in the first 2 rounds and their done. Unfortunately, I can't make it due to being in NJ for work. I just wanted to recommend anyone who is free and wants an experience to reach out to the members going.

*** For the first 1-2 rounds people are pulling pink boobies chalice, red dragon, bubble gum digi, black hornets, kh sunbursts, Cali torts, rainbow acans, etc.....***

So the swap is this coming Saturday who is going from the Santa Rosa area, let's car pool I would like not to drive this time but will if I have too. Who's coming with me

So who is all going i have 5 of those $5 off post cards...i have 2 left after Robert, Colin, and I...need to know if i need to grab more

Thanks but I actually don't need one. I'm a contributing member to NVR already. BTW you can register on their forum through the store tab and you can buy raffle tickets as well. It's a lot easier bc they have them counted out and ready for you when you arrive at the sign in booth! Can't wait for this swap!!

Back