Who's going to the swap?

We'll be there. Going to bring a 10 gallon ridiculously full of junk (don't really have another tank just laying around and I don't want to lug a huge set-up anyway).

Going to for sure have some pink bird's nest, green bird's nest, a really sweet looking purple with green polyp encrusting monti, various leather frags for cheap (xenia, kenya tree, cabbage), brown/purple tipped monti, orange monti, etc. I'm not doing any pre-orders, so stop by early if you just have to have something listed.

I'll just need to make sure I don't go too heavy on the trimming back or y'all won't have anything to look at when we host next month.

I'll be there.

Not bringing many frags for a change so this time I won't be standing behind a table all day:)

Chris

Fishboy,
Are you taking orders for clown fish? Where are the pictures of what is available?

Lisa

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10484561#post10484561 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lkr
Fishboy,
Are you taking orders for clown fish? Where are the pictures of what is available?

Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I haven't posted availability/pictures this year, but we'll have everything we had last year and more :D

-Matt

I need to send you a list for me:). GSM's, ocellaris, percula, tomato (all pairs), and a single Cinnamon (or a single tomato if you've not got Cinnamons). Time to get some orange fishes back into the tanks:).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10484759#post10484759 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fishboy42
I haven't posted availability/pictures this year, but we'll have everything we had last year and more :D

What more??? You know me... Mr. Impatient!!! ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10485460#post10485460 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
What more??? You know me... Mr. Impatient!!! ;)

Nothing you haven't seen Mr. I ;) I don't think we brought blacks or tomatoes to Chatt. last year. I guess the key word is "more!"

Sounds good Gary; we'll bring some matched pairs for you. We don't have any cinnamons laying yet unfortunately (although a Fiji tomato pair put down a nest last week; I'm kinda psyched about that!)

OK, to early for a hijack :p who else is coming?!

I'm planning on having some green and brown Lepastrea pruinosa, green and fuschia Leptastrea pruinosa, some Pavona cactus (maybe Leptoseris?, need to check), neon green Merulina, neon green Nephthea, green/light blue rim cap (large pieces for around $15). Neon green other type of leather (smaller, less pronounced polyps than Nephthea), greenish tinted Capnella, Aussie Acans, maybe a few Duncans, some Acros, neon green Stylo, Whammin Watermelon zoas (~3"X3" for $30), Green bay Packer morph (not quite as bright as GBP's) same on size and pricing, Radiactive Dragon Eye same on size and pricing, Softball sized piece of green Galaxia, Neon green caulastrea (almost yellow), some pink with green zoas, red with green centered palys (not PE's), some rics, etc. I'm working on pics, but this is a lot of stuff. Much of it will be prebagged, but I will have a representative sample of everything for visual aides. Bought out a tank recently (cracked near the seam), so I gotta move some stuff out and pay the man:). I'll have quite a bit of stuff of all kinds...

I'm going to be there if everything goes as planned. I've got to have a peice of that green birds nest from DMBillies, and maybe some of the green cap from Gflat. How have you been Gary? How is everything down in the Bama area?

Ben

I'll be there, but I am only bringing a few frags. I plan on bringing some ORA Blue German Digi (1-3" brached frags), Purple Edged Cap (3"), ORA Super Purple Digi (1-2" frags), Pavona (2-3" with multiple branches), red mushrooms, Xenia, and GSP. I'm setting up a 1/4-29 so I should have plenty of room if any needs a tank to throw a few frags.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10490556#post10490556 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BMcCoy
I'm going to be there if everything goes as planned. I've got to have a peice of that green birds nest from DMBillies, and maybe some of the green cap from Gflat. How have you been Gary? How is everything down in the Bama area?

Ben

Been doing okay... I've been beaten daily by bronchitis since Monday or Tuesday of last week. I didn't think I find a worse place for allergies when I was in Nashvegas, but I've been told Montgomery beats Nashville (need to verify that). The tanks are all back up and running. I just need to start/finish the tank room and tie it all together. How are things in G'lettsville?

I should have plenty of green cap frags. Pricing on most frags will be $10-15 with $20 for nicer pieces. The caps will be $5, $10, $15, and $30 (the $30's are encrusted on nice little pieces of LR). The $5 pieces will be ~1.5-2" diameter.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10502587#post10502587 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by teamreefers
Ok I am courious? when and where is this swap?
fragswapposter.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Gflat, things have been good in G'ville. I was going to get to the swap, but guess what!!! :mad2: Things haven't gone as planned!!! The alternator just went out in my truck. That's $150 plus a battery$50 that I am out this week. Oh well. Such is my life.:(

Ben

Back