Why is the time off on my Apex Display

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Time in Fusion on my phone is 3:30 (ETA - the correct time when I noticed this difference) Time showing on Apex display is 3:00???? What’s up with that?

@kharmaguru Sean, any ideas?

Last edited:
Okay, a bit of searching on the web. Apparently different time zones can cause the two to be off in (I think) 1 hour increments. But, why would mine be off by 30 minutes?

Okay, a bit of searching on the web. Apparently different time zones can cause the two to be off in (I think) 1 hour increments. But, why would mine be off by 30 minutes?
Yep mine does the 1 hr thing when daylight savings switches, however I turned DST off in the classic dashboard so now during DST my time is always an hour off in fusion and currently because we are on standard time, the time is correct. As for yours being off a half hour I have no idea but maybe just fix it and see if it stays fixed.

Yep mine does the 1 hr thing when daylight savings switches, however I turned DST off in the classic dashboard so now during DST my time is always an hour off in fusion and currently because we are on standard time, the time is correct. As for yours being off a half hour I have no idea but maybe just fix it and see if it stays fixed.
Thanks Sean, how do I fix it? I’ve told you I’m not very technical. In fact, since you helped me get this thing setup, I’ve not logged in on the computer and only use the phone app to check pH and turn things on or off.

Thanks Sean, how do I fix it? I’ve told you I’m not very technical. In fact, since you helped me get this thing setup, I’ve not logged in on the computer and only use the phone app to check pH and turn things on or off.
You need to know the IP of your apex, then you can log into the classic dashboard directly instead of fusion.

If you know how to log into that wifi extender that you are using, you should be able to see the apex IP there. If you figure out the IP, you type it directly into your browser address bar to access it. default APEX login is "admin" and password is "1234"

Thank you. How do I get into the classic dashboard? Is that just what’s on my computer?

Sorry for the stupid questions. I go on the Apex forums and just get more confused.

Thank you. How do I get into the classic dashboard? Is that just what’s on my computer?

Sorry for the stupid questions. I go on the Apex forums and just get more confused.
I had editied my post. yer too fass.

Thanks Sean. Watching football now. This change sounds like something I’ll want to do on the computer instead of phone. I’ll give it a try later/tomorrow. It’s not like it’s a big issue.

Okay Sean @kharmaguru i got the IP of the WiFi extender, typed it into my browser and every time get a message that the connection has timed out???

Yep, that fixed it, there was a box checked named something like custom time??? Maybe from the previous owner.

Now, I still can’t figure out how to get the pH to display on the controller. I’ve got it showing on fusion on the phone, it’s showing on the computer in classic (?) view, but not on the display.

Yep, that fixed it, there was a box checked named something like custom time??? Maybe from the previous owner.

Now, I still can’t figure out how to get the pH to display on the controller. I’ve got it showing on fusion on the phone, it’s showing on the computer in classic (?) view, but not on the display.
Go into the classic dashboard, hover your mouse over configuration and choose Display Setup. Under one of the dropdowns that say "none-255" select the ph probe. It should match whatever you named it in your PM-1 module. Click "update display" and see if that fixes it (and hopefully doesn't break it lol). I don't have a display to test on.

Back