Why winter stinks....

liverock

RC Sponsor
Gmz853-141730- coastal waters from englewood to tarpon springs fl out 20 nm- 420 am est thu jan 14 2016

gale watch in effect from late tonight through friday morning

today northeast winds around 15 knots then becoming east 5 to 10 knots in the afternoon. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.

Tonight east winds around 20 knots then becoming southeast 20 to 25 knots after midnight. frequent gusts to gale force possible. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters rough. Scattered thunderstorms.

GMZ853-161600- COASTAL WATERS FROM ENGLEWOOD TO TARPON SPRINGS FL OUT 20 NM- 435 AM EST SAT JAN 16 2016

GALE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING

Yuck!

GMZ853-170515- COASTAL WATERS FROM ENGLEWOOD TO TARPON SPRINGS FL OUT 20 NM- 340 PM EST SAT JAN 16 2016

AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING TONIGHT SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS THEN BECOMING SOUTH 20 TO 25 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. SOME GUSTS COULD REACH GALE FORCE.

BAY AND INLAND WATERS ROUGH. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS. SUNDAY NIGHT NORTH WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS DIMINISHING TO 10 TO 15 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 6 TO 10 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS CHOPPY.

wonderful weather LOL...

For folks not in the area we had a nasty storm, tornado damage south side of the bay area two folks dead, a number of homes damaged / destroyed.

Tornados are not often very strong here but el Nino makes our winters go nuts.

Hope all the local folks are doing ok.

and here we go again.....geeesh

and here we go again.....geeesh

Friday night west winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 10 to 14 feet. Bay and inland waters rough. A chance of showers.

Saturday northwest winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 10 to 14 feet. Bay and inland waters rough. A slight chance of showers.

Saturday night northwest winds 20 to 25 knots diminishing to around 20 knots after midnight. seas 10 to 14 feet bay and inland waters rough.

Wow. I've never seen waves that big.... That can be good or bad for the aquaculture site. Good if it clears away all the sand that has been encroaching on it. Bad if it dumps more. If it's the latter and you need help digging the rock out just give me a shout.

FINALLY, I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel from the Holidays and being back to work. I was just swamped, I couldn't hardly keep up with any personal projects. I will have that video done asap. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the help offer....Going to be a while until we can get out there again...forecast just got worse...18 foot seas????

GALE WARNING IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING

TODAY NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO GALE FORCE THEN DIMINISHING TO 20 TO 25 KNOTS LATE IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 14 TO 18 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS VERY ROUGH. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Wow. I've never seen waves that big.... That can be good or bad for the aquaculture site. Good if it clears away all the sand that has been encroaching on it. Bad if it dumps more. If it's the latter and you need help digging the rock out just give me a shout.

FINALLY, I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel from the Holidays and being back to work. I was just swamped, I couldn't hardly keep up with any personal projects. I will have that video done asap. Sorry for the delay.

Back