oh-joy!

liverock

RC Sponsor
Gmz853-052130- coastal waters from englewood to tarpon springs fl out 20 nm- 1246 pm edt sun jun 5 2016

tropical storm warning in effect

this afternoon south winds around 15 knots. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop. Scattered thunderstorms.

Tonight southeast winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to around 20 knots with gusts to around 30 knots after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. Scattered thunderstorms. Numerous showers after midnight.

Monday tropical storm conditions expected. Southeast winds 20 to 25 knots with gusts to around 35 knots then becoming south 30 to 35 knots with gusts to around 50 knots in the afternoon. Seas 6 to 10 feet. Bay and inland waters extremely rough. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Widespread showers. Scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Monday night tropical storm conditions possible. South winds around 30 knots with gusts to around 40 knots. seas 9 to 11 feet. bay and inland waters very rough. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Widespread showers. Scattered thunderstorms after midnight.

Tuesday southwest winds 20 to 25 knots with gusts to around 35 knots then becoming west 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 6 to 8 feet. Bay and inland waters rough. Widespread showers in the morning. Scattered thunderstorms. Numerous showers in the afternoon.

Hope yall get through the storm safely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-P907A using Tapatalk

Monday looks PERFECT to go get my Part II! :D

j/k! Hunker down and stay dry! Sit in front of the tv and eat a couple cuban sammiches for me. ;)

Back