WiFi 165w LED Lights Review

yeah unfortunately due to those dimensions I think two would be a must especially if you plan on keeping Coral

but hey lighting your aquarium for $160? you're not going to find a better price than that for decent lighting

how they holding up? and i have a stupid question, if the app is on my phone and i leave the wifi range, do the lights continue the program or freeze until im back in range?

how they holding up? and i have a stupid question, if the app is on my phone and i leave the wifi range, do the lights continue the program or freeze until im back in range?

I have a different brand wifi light and they are connected to the wifi network in my house. The app on my phone is used to program them but the program is saved in the light so it doesn't matter if I leave the wifi range with my phone. The lights will run the saved program regardless of where my phone is.

I have a different brand wifi light and they are connected to the wifi network in my house. The app on my phone is used to program them but the program is saved in the light so it doesn't matter if I leave the wifi range with my phone. The lights will run the saved program regardless of where my phone is.

Ok thanks, I thought that was how it worked.

Is the red knob used to switch channels? I have the basic 165w and it has two circular knobs -- one for each channel. I'm also wondering how hard it would be to reverse engineer the wifi programming and have it automated with a raspberry pi or similar.

I bought these lights for their WiFi capability. I have gone thru everything with the company and still cannot connect to therm with my S7. I have even had the company send me new WiFi boards.
The older of the 2 I connected to when I bought it but now cannot.
Any help us appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I bought these lights for their WiFi capability. I have gone thru everything with the company and still cannot connect to therm with my S7. I have even had the company send me new WiFi boards.
The older of the 2 I connected to when I bought it but now cannot.
Any help us appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Were you able to get them connected yet?

Connecting t lights

Connecting t lights

I tried my Samsung S7 and could not get them to work either but they do work with my Radxa Rock Android mini pc, so i think its samsung bug.
when the lights connect to my Radxa it does shutt WIFI off for some reason but I can control the timers via WIFI with no issue.
I just thought of sharing

Back