Will be getting a spawning pair end of next week.

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
It is time to bring another spawning pair next week. Will update here and this one we know for sure is spawning.

Getting them from a fellow reefer who lives close. We should have some interesting breeds spawning once everything is sittled with light and temp. Working on putting a clownfish breeding Data together for everybody too.

mated clarky

mated clarky

Hey mo I have a pair of mated clarkyclowns if you want them. They have been laying eggs every month for about 2 years. If you can get them out without destroying reef, Ill trade you for some acro frags.
23781p_016_edited.jpg

you can see them in the pic.

Hah, If they sleep in the front then that might be ok. I am coming down this coming Thursday and will give you call Monday or Tuesday.

frags

frags

Im looking for efflo frag and some othe acro frags for my tank with good color. Do you have anything ? My tank is doing well. I have been dosing 100proof vodka in my tank:)

I have a frag or two of efflo and will see what I can get you from a friend. Do those fish sleep in front or hide in the back when lights off ?

clarkii

clarkii

they sleep in the middle in there rose anenome. You can get to them pretty easy if the lights were off. I had a mated pair of marron clowns but the female died in a rock landslide. The male marron is still in there and is always busting up the tank. He has his own anenome near the clarkii.

Yeah I remember the maroon you had. I will get my stuff with them to catch them then and will have some frags for you too. Will call you sometimes this week.

I have a large female. Her male got squashed about 6 months ago. IS there any possibility she would accept "clarkyclown's" male? She is quite large.

MO you are welcome to have her if you think you could get her a mate.

thanks igotsalt but my guess is that clarkyclown's fish is already a female and specially is been in the tank alone. With Maroon you have to get a very small pair for her to take or if you put two females then one will kill the other. You see that I did not say the bigger one will kill the smaller one because size of female does not matter in some cases. Few months ago I introduced two maroons to each other and the smaller one almost killed the bigger one. I guess it depends how old, how strong (system they were in). Which one was in the tank first and has no transfer stress.

igotsalt : your mailbox is full and I sent you an email replies yesterday and today. You might want to go to your mailbox and open them all and not only 5 days or two weeks and delete some or all. You also might want to delete some from your sent box too. I just did a backup of my PM's and deleted them few days ago.

Drove for hours and got the pair and they should be in a good home today. They had eggs this week so hopefully :D they can lay another batch in few days in new tank (I doubt but possible).

zooqi, where do you sell your fish. I have been looking into breeding saltwater fish but other than the breeding and raising the fish, I have no idea what to do.

Last edited:
Back