WTB AI prime

Also, the Primes and Radions are 10% off this month. Just picked up my 2nd Prime at FAOIS on Saturday when they got a pretty big shipment of Primes in stock.

Lee how do you like the Prime? I am torn between that and a Kessil 150 for the frag section in my sump.

I just picked up a second prime for my 29g BC at FAOIS as well. They have plenty left in stock and can't beat the price with the current discount.

Lee how do you like the Prime? I am torn between that and a Kessil 150 for the frag section in my sump.

Nate, I think the ability to adjust the intensity and spectrum with the built-in wifi controller makes the Prime an easy choice over the Kessil 150, especially with the Prime currently on sale.

Nate, I think the ability to adjust the intensity and spectrum with the built-in wifi controller makes the Prime an easy choice over the Kessil 150, especially with the Prime currently on sale.

I agree. I have both and prefer the Prime.

I seened your post on the prime thread and seeed you was happy with the one, any reason why your adding a second?

This tank is going to be mainly SPS so I added the 2nd light for more par and total coverage. I also prefer the more blue spectrum/look so with the addition of the 2nd one I'll be able to turn the whites/greens down and still have adequate par. It also corrected a lot of my shading issues I was having with just the single unit. I am very pleased and glad I went with 2 primes rather than one hydra 26.

Back