WTB: grafted monti cap

sil40sx

Hi all, anyone have a good size frag (3" ish) around or close to Downey, bellflower, Norwalk area?

Grafted or something similar as long as it's capricornis and multi color.

Please txt me pics at (310) 99seven-8four88

Thanks
Jasper

Dang it jasper... Wish I knew... Recently gave away a ton. I would have given you a buckets worth.

I got a pretty big piece if u want to make a trip to Montclair, size of a palm

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Dang it jasper... Wish I knew... Recently gave away a ton. I would have given you a buckets worth.

Oh man, I was too late huh?! Thanks though. I've been contemplating for a while what coral should I put on the spot in my tank, I just decided to put a monti cap the other day. I wish I made up my mind sooner. LOL

i just got a frag earlier this week at ellis aquatics, they had a bunch more left

Thanks, I got one from them yesterday. But it was too small. They aren't selling the bigger one.

I got a pretty big piece if u want to make a trip to Montclair, size of a palm

Thanks, but a little too far (drive) from me. Appreciate it though.

By the way, did you move? Last time I picked up a coral from you, I think it wasn't that far,.. or it was at your dealership?

Oh man, I was too late huh?! Thanks though. I've been contemplating for a while what coral should I put on the spot in my tank, I just decided to put a monti cap the other day. I wish I made up my mind sooner. LOL

Thanks, I got one from them yesterday. But it was too small. They aren't selling the bigger one.

Thanks, but a little too far (drive) from me. Appreciate it though.

By the way, did you move? Last time I picked up a coral from you, I think it wasn't that far,.. or it was at your dealership?
Yeah I moved to Montclair, you prob picked it up at the dealership in El monte, but the dealership moved too lol

Back