Free in Encino - FRAGS of WWC Grafted Monti Cap

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Guys,

I broke about 30+ pieces of Grafted Cap - For me a 'piece' is the size of a Half Dollar or bigger.

If you want multiple pieces or a large piece - Than please offer a trade.

If you have nothing to trade, then just use a 'Please' and a 'Thank You' and get a WWC Monti Cap for FREE~

Located in Encino

Dave B

Nice of you Dave. Any update videos ok your set up?

It's been a rough year. I am hoping if the weather gets decent to post some videos updating the fish / corals / tank / system in the next week or so.

Things are doing really well in all the tanks. I got lazy and didn't calibrate my Alkatronic for a very very long time. When I finally double checked it instead of a steady 9.5 I was at 6. That was about 3 weeks ago and I am back up to 9.1 so far (going slow and steady) and the colors are coming back nicely.

Dave B

It's been a rough year. I am hoping if the weather gets decent to post some videos updating the fish / corals / tank / system in the next week or so.

Things are doing really well in all the tanks. I got lazy and didn't calibrate my Alkatronic for a very very long time. When I finally double checked it instead of a steady 9.5 I was at 6. That was about 3 weeks ago and I am back up to 9.1 so far (going slow and steady) and the colors are coming back nicely.

Dave B
Well good to hear things are back in the right direction. Doing anything new/interesting?

Apologies to everyone who want interested in the Free Corals. The first couple of people that stopped by we sat by the frag tanks outside to chat and the smoke from the fires just didn't do well with my asthmatic Fat old butt. I had to cancel on everyone and I stopped responding to Text and PM's because I didn't know when I was going to be feeling better and the skies would finally clear.

But alas tomorrow (Sunday Sept 20th) I will be in the back yard from 10am till 1pm. If you have my address come on by (gate at top of driveway will be open). If you need my address then PM me before 9am Sunday morning.I will send the address out to all that need it at 9am.

I'm not worried about trades, if you want free corals, come and get them.

Located in Encino - Nothing is For Sale - These are FREE corals.

Dave B

Apologies to everyone who want interested in the Free Corals. The first couple of people that stopped by we sat by the frag tanks outside to chat and the smoke from the fires just didn't do well with my asthmatic Fat old butt. I had to cancel on everyone and I stopped responding to Text and PM's because I didn't know when I was going to be feeling better and the skies would finally clear.

But alas tomorrow (Sunday Sept 20th) I will be in the back yard from 10am till 1pm. If you have my address come on by (gate at top of driveway will be open). If you need my address then PM me before 9am Sunday morning.I will send the address out to all that need it at 9am.

I'm not worried about trades, if you want free corals, come and get them.

Located in Encino - Nothing is For Sale - These are FREE corals.

Dave B

It's good to see you on the forums, Dave! I remember going to frag swaps at your house the last time I had a tank...around 2000!

Back