WTB or WTT for some colorful acans

m0nk

Zen through Reefkeeping
I just had a new blood diamond acan frag die for some unknown reason (kinda bummed, but it might have been a bad source) but I have an old colony of orange crush going that's doubled in size in less than 5 months... so...

I'd like to trade that colony of about 14 heads for a small frag of some colorful acan if anyone has some local. I even have some other stuff to trade if anyone is interested. I'm willing to buy but I don't have a lot of cash so I'd prefer trade as a first option if possible. Thanks!

-alex

Last edited:
Oh, I also have a nice 2+" piece of favites and a 3+" tall piece of ORA blue german digi with a few branches if anyone is interested in those for trade for some acans...

Last edited:
Want a head of orange crush? I'd like to get some more out before I lose it completely. You should've said something when you were over, i'd have given it to ya then. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14136976#post14136976 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NCNBilly
Want a head of orange crush? I'd like to get some more out before I lose it completely. You should've said something when you were over, i'd have given it to ya then. :)

Thanks, but I have a 14 head piece of orange crush that I'm offering up for trade. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14136976#post14136976 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NCNBilly
Bill, if you're really looking to push the stuff, the welcome mat to my naked rockwork is always wide open. That is, if you trust your baby in my tank as my first LPS :p

M0nk,

I'd be open to the German blue digi. Have a pic of it? I have some stuff I can trade, or I can buy.

PMed you my phone #

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14138850#post14138850 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reeftard73
M0nk,

I'd be open to the German blue digi. Have a pic of it? I have some stuff I can trade, or I can buy.

PMed you my phone #

I'm looking for aussie acans in particular, colorful ones. Here's pics of the stuff I have for trade (sorry they're so crapppy):

German Digi (looks almost white but it's a lavender color with light blue polyps):

german_digi_ft.jpg

Orange Crush acans:

orange_crush.jpg

Favites:

favites.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14137537#post14137537 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jandree22
Bill, if you're really looking to push the stuff, the welcome mat to my naked rockwork is always wide open. That is, if you trust your baby in my tank as my first LPS :p

Can't be any worse in my tank a.t.m. :) Stop over after work..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14140087#post14140087 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jandree22
Bill, you got PM.

m0nk, sorry for the thread jack :)
NP. Still hoping someone local has nice, colorful acans tho. :D

Back