WTB Refugium

SteveOhh

In Memoriam
I'm interested in purchasing a refugium for my 60 gallon tank that I'm in the process of planning & buying. Would prefer something around 20 gallons or so w/ room for an in-sump skimmer. Acrylic or glass it doesn't matter............. Thanks in advance...

Steve :D

Ill have a 30g Sump-A-fuge. 3 compartment

|__skimmer__|_fuge_____|_return____|

available by next weekend. Compartments are 1/8. Need to fill compartments simontaneously to prevent it from bowing and cracking. Pm me if your interested.

Sam

They are also very easy to make. Took me less than a half hour. The last one took an hour but it was because I installed a 3 baffel bubble trap.

Good Luck, shoot me a PM if you need to get some macro's for your fuge. I have a few available.

Those ebay kits are incomplete. You will need to go to Home Depot and get weldon to bond the pieces of acrylic they gove u.

Sam

as you can see I need a bigger sumpe for more toys, so this might go let me know if you're interested :D excuse the saltcreep.
its an acrylic 40g with many compartments.

jizz.jpg

It's just so much more than if you DIY'd it. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it looks like it could be good.

You can come get this 30g Sump-A-Fuge for $15.00 or fish, frag, invert, trade whatever let me know.

Ill be painting the trim black soon.

2222222.jpg

Back