WTB some cool zoos!!

zoas

zoas

I have 2 threads selling them:

Thread one

thread two

I have a HUGE rock covered with minotuar eyes. about 5 x 6 x 3....pm me if interested in anything.

Just FYI ( I always throw in almost double the number of what you want for the price you pay. Always makes it sweeter.)

Last edited:
Does no one visit the LFS anymore? With the economy the way it is now is the most dire time we should be supporting them. This is like the third thread on this on the same page.

I understand pruning but just seems like a lot of folk dont wanna spend the gas to go down and at least window shop.

I visit LFS every chance I get. Sea in the city, or aquarium fanatics usually. But myself just like a lot of people also are dealing with the economy. From a consumer standpoint should I buy a frag of "insert name here" for $50 When someone in the same town has the same one for $25?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12897183#post12897183 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chrisstie
Does no one visit the LFS anymore? With the economy the way it is now is the most dire time we should be supporting them. This is like the third thread on this on the same page.

I understand pruning but just seems like a lot of folk dont wanna spend the gas to go down and at least window shop.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12897315#post12897315 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by slipondajimmy
I visit LFS every chance I get. Sea in the city, or aquarium fanatics usually. But myself just like a lot of people also are dealing with the economy. From a consumer standpoint should I buy a frag of "insert name here" for $50 When someone in the same town has the same one for $25?

i would because the person your buying frags from won't have all the other stuff that you will need like the lfs. if people stop supporting reguargless of the economy, they will be gone and your out of luck. remember online stores are bringing there prices up and the shipping is getting high too. i have several colony's that i want to trim to make room for some i just got but i will be holding off for now. jm2c

Well said.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12897457#post12897457 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skinnyjoe1976
i would because the person your buying frags from won't have all the other stuff that you will need like the lfs. if people stop supporting reguargless of the economy, they will be gone and your out of luck. remember online stores are bringing there prices up and the shipping is getting high too. i have several colony's that i want to trim to make room for some i just got but i will be holding off for now. jm2c

don't judge anyone because of the economy,everyone is going to have to do what they need to do to get through this rough time, what about gas prices aren't you doing your part to conserve,how does that feel?

If that was directed at me, albeit this is an old post, I am conserving. I'm fresh out of school and unemployed so I'm not even driving my car. I carpool when I go places and make a lot of effort at home to conserve. Reduce, reuse and recycle actually works. At the time, there were several of the same posts on the page and it just seemed kind of silly to add another to the mix. Have a nice day.

? ???????????Was there something for sale a one point or are we going to start talking donkeys and elephants?

Back