Wtb tail spot Blenny

Rocklgnd2b

Looking for one of these. I'm in OC.

5ed0e2dca85ef9c5e37454a41f076851.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well look no further!
Cuz they don't exist!
Well atleast not that color variation, they say that how the blennys look in the right light when mating supposedly, although my tail spot does have some beautiful color there nowhere near as bright and blue as that photo ( I know as I saw the same photo on live aquaria) I drove 1 hour to buy mine from another reefer as I couldn't find any in my area for over 6 months. That being said, to answer your question
I saw about 5 at Rainbow aquarium and pond, 3 days ago, there most likely sold out but you can always call and ask and atleast you know of a shop that carries them!
Best of luck!
One of my favorite fish

Age of Aquariums in long Beach gets tail spots pretty regularly but they are always out when I am able to get there.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

So the regular colored ones are the only option then?

As far as everyone I've asked and all the lfs's yah it's the only one, I've never met anyone who has even mentioned owning that color style tail spot
The dark purple with a orange stripe on his face is the usual color

As far as everyone I've asked and all the lfs's yah it's the only one, I've never met anyone who has even mentioned owning that color style tail spot
The dark purple with a orange stripe on his face is the usual color

Thanks for checking for me [emoji1690]

Age of Aquariums in long Beach gets tail spots pretty regularly but they are always out when I am able to get there.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I picked one up on Friday at Ocean's Tropical Fish in Mission Viejo. I know they had at least one more. Might still be there.

Back