wtb tank

I hope you know I was only joking(b/c we all are always looking for a reason to get a new tank!), but in all seriousness, you 'could' get a new tank to go with your lights ;)

no i know you were kidding i have been wanting to get a new one for a bit but just didnt want to take that jump but now that i got the lights i might as well go for it

well anything bigger than a 55 im sure a 75 would be nice but i dont know how long it would be before i wanted something bigger so maybe a 90 or something i would love a 125 long but i dont have the room now

If its the width thats holding you back I would go with a 120, they are the same width as a 75 and 90 plus it would hold you over a bit longer.

65 Tall in Davenport. willing to do full setup or pieces.
let me know interest
PM sent.

James
pic of setting it up
73428IMG_1037.jpg
73428IMG_1041.jpg

more in album

I have 90 show tank with 2 over flows let me now by pm or give me call @ 507-565-1137 ask for jon or pm me your # and I'll call you

Hi!

I have a 72 gallon bowfront I would like to sell. I have the tank, stand, and lid. It is glass with a black wooden stand. I used the tank for fish only and then finally tore it down. I have a fairly new hang on the back filter, protein skimmer and strip lights. I'm not sure what you are wanting to use the setup but willing to negotiate. I also have nearly full jugs of B-ionic 1 & 2.

If interested send me a pm. It's a nice tank but I've downsized to a 30 gallon.

Thanks,

Debra

Let me know what you are hoping

Back