WTB used 40-90 Gallon Setup For Friend

naterealbig

Premium Member
Looking for an entire setup. The following are MUSTS:

1. Drilled Display
2. Skimmer
3. Return Pump
4. Sump
5. Lights (preferably something that can handle LPS and softies.)
6. Heater
7. Stand (Must be clean and ready to use)
8. No repair work to be done on any of the above items.

Let me know what you have.

Thank you,

Nate

If no one has exactly what you are looking for ill have my 55g complete setup down to the rock sand and water up for sale in a few weeks. Isnt drilled but has an over flow box with next reef sump. Hopefully someone chimes in with what your looking for. Nice systems pop up every now and then

I would sell my 90 gallon. It's a fully stocked mixed reef.

• Aqueon 90 gallon Reef Ready
  • 29 gallon Sump
  • Integrated Water Change Pump
  • Reef Octopus 150int Skimmer
  • Eheim 1262 Return Pump
  • 2x Jebao WP 25's
  • 18 Watt UV Sterilizer w/ Pump
  • BRS Dual GFO and GAC Reactor w/ Pump
  • Eheim Heater
  • Custom Built Furniture Quality Stand and Canopy with Georgian Cherry Finish
  • Fluorescent Stand Lighting with 3 Ventilation Fans
  • Enough room to accommodate ATO (Current ATO is kept in Fish Closet)
  • 2" Deep Super Clean Fiji Sand Bed (Diamond Goby Keeps Sand Immaculate)
  • 100 lbs. Live Rock
  • ReefBreeders Photon 48" Programmable LED
  • A whole lot of full colony corals and healthy fish
  • Small Frag Rack
  • Tunze Magnet Glass Cleaner and various other accessories like test kits and refractometer, etc.

Basically, this is a turn key mature setup that just turned 2 years old a week ago. Everything was purchased new and I estimate I have about $5k invested in it. I would sell for a fraction of that. You could move this setup, frag the corals, keep a frag of each for the tank, sell the rest and nearly break even.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in send me a PM and we can negotiate a deal. I intended on transferring everything to my upgrade and part everything out because it's so difficult to sell a complete setup, but if someone is willing to buy the complete setup I would do it. Obviously they would save a ton of money buying the whole lot as it eliminates a ton of work selling everything, especially the livestock.

Let me know.

Last edited:
If you find a tank, I have a stand and canopy that will fit a 75 or 90. People that bought my setup didn't need it.

I've got a 90 gal that's ready to go and has everything your looking for. He can even have some dry rock and a few corals. I just bumped it to the top of forum and I can text pictures if your interested.

Last edited:
@nathan - thank you so much for the response!. For now, I'm sticking to the drilled overflow plan. One less thing for a new hobbyist to have go wrong. I may swing back around if the others don't work out.

@vtxrob - hi Rob and thank you for the offer!. For now I'm looking for something that comes with a skimmer.

Back