WTS: 55gallon setup

Alright guys im debating upgrading, If I can sell my current setup I think I'll do it. What I am trying to sell is my 55 gallon setup:
1) 55 gallon tank, bought brand new a year ago since the preceeding one started leaking, so it is in great shape no scratches, glass-asking $80obo if sold seperately
2) 55gallon stand, brown wood finish, very nice, two large doors for access to everything underneath-$125obo
3) 48" pc light fixture 4x55W with 2 10K and 2 actinic bulbs, actinic bulbs will need replacing soon about 6 months old, 10K are about 2 months old. The light fixture is a retro that I fitted into my old hood, very clean and not bulky.-asking $150 for the light, hood and tank topper, but please make offer if interested

the lights all tucked in the hood
sz9x0x.jpg

the tank with the light fixture and top on it
14xi0bn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

none of the livestock, coral, or sand is for sale I plan to keep it all for the new tank, please dont be afraid to make any offers, my asking price for the whole setup is $4000-tank lights and stand. I will sell the lights separately at anytime but would like to sell the tank and stand together. pm me or text me at 772-485-one one six zero if you have any questions or wanna come check it out. I live just south of uf off williston

ah hahaha, thanks SAM! yes definitely hit the zero button too many times, asking price for the whole setup is $400 or best offer, Ill throw in a beer bottle if youd like, even a fresh one out of the fridge still full...lol

Back