WWC Sale

Free to sign up nathan. also there are A LOT of incentives on the sale, purchasing shipping in advance at a cheaper rate, free t-shirts, raffles for gift cards I think?

I would participate but too much of a hassle, much rather spend money locally on something I can see.

Quick google search, World Wrestling Council... Sweet! I could use some new... umm.. colorful wrestling pants...

anyone got anything cool and interesting for a great price at this thing? I looked at their site yesterday, but it didn't look like their prices were that great compared to the LFS.

anyone got anything cool and interesting for a great price at this thing? I looked at their site yesterday, but it didn't look like their prices were that great compared to the LFS.

We are pretty spoiled to locally have such a great selection of LFS. But for those whom are hardcore in the hobby that reside in rural areas of the USA this opportunity is very appealing.

I picked up 11 pieces this time. I try and participate at each sale. I am collecting chalices.

We are pretty spoiled to locally have such a great selection of LFS. But for those whom are hardcore in the hobby that reside in rural areas of the USA this opportunity is very appealing.

I picked up 11 pieces this time. I try and participate at each sale. I am collecting chalices.

Pictures of your loot bobby!!!

If my chalices survive my low nutrient SPS tank it will be a miracle.

My zoa do, so I guess it will be a toss up.

If they don't .. .. .. It will be shame.

Chalices are awesome coral.

If my chalices survive my low nutrient SPS tank it will be a miracle.

My zoa do, so I guess it will be a toss up.

If they don't .. .. .. It will be shame.

Chalices are awesome coral.

Go ahead and bring them over. My tank loves them. I don't want you to have to deal with the risk.

I picked up a dozen frags from the sale. Mostly chalices with a few zoos, as I have no room for additional SPS. I scheduled a business "meeting" in Orlando on Friday so I can pick them up at the store. I always love going in and browsing the beautiful display tanks.

I got a coupon code form the sale for $50 off your next purchase. I am not going to use it before it expires in 30 days. You have to buy at least 3 corals to use it. If you want it I will PM you the code.

Back