Zebra Shark for sale in the Divers Den

If I had $4,000 for a shark it would be time to turn the pool into a saltwater tank.

Not too mention they can get as large as Nurse Sharks so few people would actually be able to keep it long term.

I was about to say this was irresponsible reef keeping, but personally knowing Kevin Kohen I doubted that.

When you look at the post it specifically says "experts only". It also says 5000 gallon minimum for tanks size, and clearly states 8' as size of what this animal will get. They also require an expert consultation with Kevin Kohen.

So i don't think the question should be about cost but making sure it goes into the right sized tank.

Heck- there are 2" fish out there that cost more than that.

Cool animal for someone that has the means and ability to keep it. Congrats to Kevin and the DFS crew.

My problem is they get larger than 8' and will require more than 5,000 gallons as adults. Having good info prior to making the purchase is key to attempting a shark like this. These things need public aquaia size set ups and life support - nothing less.

My problem is they get larger than 8' and will require more than 5,000 gallons as adults. Having good info prior to making the purchase is key to attempting a shark like this. These things need public aquaia size set ups and life support - nothing less.

I respectfully agree.

Back